St James Church, Tytherington, Wiltshire, UK
The church of St. James at Tytherington was founded in the early 12th century. This is a simple building, being just 49 feet long and 13 feet wide. Its most striking feature is the thickness of the walls, which are three feet wide. The church was restored in 1891, but in essence has changed very little since the 12th century. No funerals have taken place here and there is a service held only once a month.
Image dimensions: 3264 x 4896 pixels